Nude Look with Black Details.

Honestly, there is like a week till I walk in the prom show and I am excited yet a tiny bit... anxious (?). I don't know really. I have never participated in a model like role therefore I have no idea what it is going to be like but I am looking forward to the experience. 

As I've already mentioned it... here you have the prom details: 

Bridal Designs Presents a Prom Show
Sunday 30th October 2016
11:30am to 3pm
At st Giles Church Hall,
Rowley Regis,
B65 9LA
Choose from well known designers or from our exclusive bridal designs dresses.
NEW DRESSES AND SALE DRESSES AVAILABLE.
Bespoke design service
alteration service
accessories, bags, tiaras, jewellery, shoes,
hair and beauty by endres
* to secure your dress, pay £50 deposit {10% of on the day}
Register to enter our FREE PRIZE draw and collect a goody bag on the way in.
Refreshments available, donations go to st giles church
FREE admission and car park

As for the look in this blog post, I am glad I'm finally able to show you a nude coloured look. For me it was hard to find a nude colour that would suit me and wouldn't make me look strange. Also I was a bit uncertain about some nude clothes out there. I made this set by myself on my sewing machine. When I was out fabric shopping and spotted this fabric I knew I HAD to have it. At the moment I am in love with making my own clothes since it makes it so much different from the things you see in the shops. Let me know what you think of this in the comment section <3 
 
 












Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Dziękuje bardzo :)

      http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Such an elegant look! Gorgeous!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna sukienka :) Bardzo ładne zdjęcia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje, ciesze się że tobie podoba się stylizacja i zdjęcia :)

      Delete
  4. podobasz mi się w tej sukience :) kolor mega! Obserwuję z przyjemnością :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit miss
    So much loove in your work😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetne zdjęcia, a sukienka bardzo mi się podoba :) Pozdrawiam i dziękuję za odwiedziny ♥
    wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty outfit. You look great. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. całkiem ciekawa sukienka, ale ja chyba nie czułabym się w niej zbyt pewnie ;p

    Zapraszam na swojego bloga izabiela.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To bluzka i spódniczka osobno więc nawet jeżeli całość nie jest odpowiednia to można jedną z rzeczy z kompletu założyć z czymś innym :)

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous outfit, you look stunning and I love your dress! I hope that you enjoy walking in the prom show lovely :)

    El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much El and I probably will <3

      Delete
  11. Such a lovely post!
    LOVE IT you have nice blog!
    NEW POST
    iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking really pretty and preppy in that outfit! You look like a living doll <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really beautiful. I love it on you.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts